Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

This month's trend MAY-hem! 2014

Happy May everyone!

I can't believe 4 months have passed us by already! waw. Time is kinda flying but I'm glad not too fast. May is such a lovely month becuz it's about Mothers and May-flowers and Memorial...but I also call it Motivation May...let's motivate ourselves and each other to be nicer, kinder and compassionate! That's one of my goals for May.
\
So maybe mayhem isn't a fab name becuz it means utter chaos and confusion but I like the play on words. Anyways, here's what trending so far for May:

BLACK N DENIM


ESSIE  LIMITED EDITION NEON 2014


OPI GO NEON OR GO NUDE 2014


URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC PALETTE


Obviously I'll trying everyone of these and maybe even purchase (like the UD Palette!!!!)

So go out and Make May Memorable! THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!
Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment