Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

All about the Tropics! Spring 2014

Fashionistas!

When I say TROPICS....I'm not talking about a weather report!!! I'm talking about another HOT trend to look out for spring 2014 which is a lot of TROPICAL PRINTED items.

I think this is such a marvelous idea as we are heading into summer and lots of us will either be on a beach somewhere or by a poolside enjoying (hopefully) lovely sunny weather. The prints are seen on clothing, accessories and shoes and they range from palm tree prints to hibiscus, floral and fruit prints. I've looked at the selection and I love every design because they give such a sultry, glam and sexy appearance against the body..... and for sure, I'll be investing in something. Check them out below.








Aren't they just beautiful and paradise-ish!! As always have fun and be creative. This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

www.alloy.com
www.aldoaccessories.com
www.asos.com
www.bodyc.com
www.charlotterusse.com
www.discountwomendressshoes.com
www.forever21.com
www.gojane.com
www.kohls.com
www.loveculture.com
www.lulus.com
www.macys.com
www.makemechic.com
www.topshop.com
www.wetseal.com
www.victoriassecret.com
  Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment