Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Panty Shorts

Soooooo

Lately there's this trend where shorts have evolved into a style what I call the "Panty-Shorts" becuz in all seriousness...it looks like female underwear becuz your butt cheeks are hanging out like clothes on a line to dry.

And here's the kicker..everybody is wearing it..old, young, slim and plus size, those with huge butts or no butts. There's low-waist, high waist and hipster cut, usually in denim and any colour in denim.

I got a pair of shorts which are high waisted but gives the illusion it's a high cut shorts which is not becuz my butt cheeks arent hanging out.

This is 1 trend where I'm not to supportive of..but that's just me.

As usual, have fun and be creative! THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!


Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment