Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ur Such a Pouty Mouth! June 2012

Quick note to self..BRIGHT LIPS are resurfacing for the summer days. Tangerine, Coral, Orange, Orange-Red, Hot Pink are seen on celebrities everywhere.

A high school friend of mine had asked my advice on an orange-red colour she wanted to try on her lips  a couple months ago when these rich bright hues had just hit the Spring scenes and that prompted me to also experiment. I personally tried the coral and loved it. I also have a fuchsia pink by Ives St. Laurent which I absolutely loveeeee!

Now not all colours go well with your skin tone. It's a good idea to let a makeup artist or make-up counter rep let you know what goes well with your skin tone before you look like a 4yr old drew all over you with a red crayon.

I must attest that brand like Loreal Colour Riche, NYC, and Cover Girl are inexpensive and work well. But if you want brand-bran stuff, NARS, IVS ST. LAURENT, CHANEL & MAC are Modeliciously Fabulous! (I really want to try m'orange by MAC).

So which colour are you trying out this summer? Stay tuned for the Swimsuit edition 2012. Enjoy! This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ!


                                                                 ORANGE



HOT PINK





CORAL




                                                                FUCHSIA PINK





HyperSmash.com

2 comments: