Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Skirt-astic! June 2012

Fashionistas

I know it seems as if I've been missing for like 4eva from the blog scene. But anywayz, I always gotta keep yal in the know for June 2012.

So according to my dear Cosmo, SKIRTS are swishing the runways left & right. The celebrities are wearing them in every cut, colour and print. I haven't been seeing the long ones as much as the short and knee length ones which are stacking up the clothing racks like hot bread. I'm sure you have one from high school you can restore from the bottom of your drawer to the front of your closet door. If not, then the websites below have them at great prices.Pair them with heels or pumps for a full eye-waw effect!

TIP: To re-fashionize an old skirt, check out a fabric store and add GLITTER, LACE or STUDS for cheap. All in all Be Creative, Have Fun & a Happy Father's Day to new and current dads. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ.








www.alloy.com
www.2bstores.com
www.bodyc.com
www.charlotterusse.com
www.forever21.com
www.gojane.com
www.lulus.com

HyperSmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment