Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Style Wins Charity Event- Nov 2014

I am ever so grateful for opportunities to give back. When you have a business, it is not only about the profits but how others can join or gain in your profits.




I was invited by HouseIt Prod. to do makeup for a charity event in downtown Miami hosted by My Style Wins, a South Florida non-profit org that provides support to mentoring programs and youth groups for girls ages 12-18. (You can see my logo at the bottom as 1 of the sponsors!)



I had 3 models to work on; each having different skin tones and types and the required look was a gold smokey. Ofcourse, like an artist, sometimes your mind and fingers deviate just a bit depending on the person as some colours truly enhances a person's features.









I had an amazing time and just wanted to share with you all with a few untouched, unedited, RAW photos.



 I can't express how much grateful I am and so thankful for these opportunities. I believe all of these are part of God's divine blessings and favor for my life. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!


  Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment