Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

My nifty summer find- Summer 2014

So it is summer or August vacation depending on what country or side of the world you are in and summer this season is about neon colours, prints, graphics, whites, backless, high slits and more. So you have an array of styles and colours to choose from.

I had an ALL WHITE party boat ride to attend..and knowing me...I'm not wearing any plain white anything. So ofcourse I went to my source gojane.com and found this gorg cut-out white dress. I chose the cut out because it gave the illusion of a super hour-glass figure...and in the fashion world..that's the ideal figure to have. The only thing is the back is cut as low as the front...which leaves you 2 choices..no bra or you find a long-lined bra.




But my long line bra you can see it where the cut outs are..and I preferred that it doesn't show. So I took the challenge to go on amazon and search for something that can work. I don't have super huge boobs and pasties weren't cutting it for me..I wanted something you can't see, covers my boobs yet gives you a lift....so I found something called the strapless invisible bra!

I bought the black and the natural because I knew I was going to wear tan with my white dress so the natural should be ok. I contemplated buying the white also...but I wanted to test run these things as I really didnt have much of an option.

Well my dears..just know I'm going to buy all the colours! It does exactly what I described I was looking for and it looked exactly as the pic lol. The adhesive is very sticky...I danced all night and that stayed in place and the hook to the front never un-hooked...boobs stayed put!



This is great for girls with cup sizes a thru c....anything bigger will not be as effective. So check amazon if ever in need of this.
So as always, have fun and BE CREATIVE! THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!


  Hyper Smash

2 comments:

  1. interesting...sadly this cant even attempt to lift one of my boobs, far less two lol

    ReplyDelete