Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm now...Atarah Samaroo, CIC!

CIC?

Oh pre-tell what CIC means? Well my dear Fashionistas, I am pleased to announce that as of July 2014, I am now a Certified Image Consultant (CIC)!
 An Image what??? What does that mean? Never really heard of that before.

Well I've always considered myself to be different...I like different..I do things different, I dress different...I don't follow the crowd..I usually stand out...and so begins this quest to go against the norm!


*Photo by: Leequest Productions www.leequestproductions.com 


See let's back track a bit. I know I love makeup...I love accessories and helping people put outfits together...I love fashion and writing about the new trends for the season....I love creativity and bright colours. With all these things I love, wanted to practice and eventually make a business out of, I thought Cosmetology school was the path I needed to take to achieve more skills in these areas. But it was by mere fate while researching for a Cosmetology school, I stumbled upon a career called..... Image Consulting.

In short, an Image Consultant is trained in helping someone or a client with their appearance, behavior and communication. I am certified to style, apply makeup and perform wardrobe/ closet/ personal makeovers to name a few and this my dears, encompassed everything I mentioned I loved. I'm not just a stylist or a makeup artist in training or a personal shopper....I can do all these and more.

So now what?
 Well now I can practice and fortify my skills with the training I've received. This is only the beginning as I continue to build and achieve my other goals in line with this vision.

You see, it started out with a thought...which planted a seed..which created visions...which brought these visions into fruition and for this reason I give all thanks to God; for without Him I wouldn't have been able to do this and this is why I truly believe He has a plan for each and every one of us. It got to a point where I didn't care who believed in me..I BELIEVED in myself and the abilities that God has blessed me with. I am forever grateful and still a bit overwhelmed that I, Atarah Samaroo, am now a Certified Image Consultant!


  Hyper Smash

4 comments: