Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Camo-ver Here! Fall 2013

Hi Fashionistas!

It is a couple days away from Thanksgiving..an American holiday celebrated on the last thurs of the month of November. So before I forget, to my American peeps..HAPPY THANKGIVING!!!!

So the title of today's blog is quite simple and I hope you got it right? I'll be touching on the revival of Camo aka Camouflage. I clearly remember talking about this a short time ago but a short time may mean a year or 2 ago. Anywayz, this has no serious explanation other than it's back in style from clothing to accessories.

TIP- I really liked how  Cosmo mag let u know that red lips will go well with this print.











Maybe you have this print already in your closet. If u do, pull it out and wear it as if it's new. If u buy something, flaunt it either way! All in all whether u closet shop or not, Have fun and BE CREATIVE! This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

www.alloy.com
www.asos.com
www.charlotterusse.com
www.forever21.com
www.gojane.com
www.kohls.com
www.lulus.com
www.macys.com
www.makemechic.com
www.topshop.com
www.wetseal.com

Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment