Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

FASHIONISTA NEWZ pick Top Affordable Mascaras

Hola Fashionistas!

This is another review according to my experience with Mascaras. My lashes are there but  not as long, thick n voluminous as Kim Kardashian..lol. I tend to look for mascaras that can fulfill all my needs in one or 2 sweeps of the product. Now, this doesn't mean  someone with thicker lashes can't use these products, it may just take one use to get the desired look.I also say affordable becuz $25 on a mascara is kinda ridic if I can find something for less with the same effect.

Now, I wonder..if the world wasn't so materialistic, would it matter that our eyelashes stand out or not? With all the new ideas of falsies aka false lashes, individual lash implants etc..who came up with the idea that fuller is better?? I truly believe it's what look you are going for or if you're just happy with your own lashes, then going to the extreme shouldn't be a thought...like wearing Mammoth size falsies that sweep past ur nose. Now u know dam well THAT IS NOT REAL!

Anywayz, here are my top affordable mascara pix:

CLINIQUE: ($16)
The best, best best bestest mascara everrrrrrrr!! All I can say is Clinique, is just phenomenal only becuz it's dermatologist recommended, lengthens, defines, not messy and it won 2013 BEST MASCARA award. It's just simply marvelous.




NYX: ($9)
This is a really great mascara where it gives volume and a very natural look.

L'OREAL DOUBLE EXTEND: ($8-$10)
My friend introduced me to this and I must say for those hardly-there lashes, this is a fab combo in 1. The white side helps add body and the blue side extends them, giving you luscious lashes.

I've discovered that for those who mayn't need the volume part can just use the blue side to extend, giving definition to your lashes.



MAYBELLINE: ($7-$10)

Whether it's the FALSIES, MEGA PLUSH etc type of mascara by Maybelline, they are pretty good. Depending on the brush which has it's own function of only volumizing or only lengthening, it's a good buy for everyday wear.

ELF: ($1)
This is the best go-to/ grab-n-go mascara to be left in your bag/purse only becuz it's very cheap yet captures just as great as the top mascara brands. There are times I'm rushing out the house, I forget to put on mascara and there's no mascara on me to try to put it on in the car. Soooo I decided to keep this in my bag and sure nuff it comes in handy.

There are other brands I've tried like Sephora which can be great but it's too messy or Avon but you have to go thru a distributor or Dior Show which was very expensive but dried out and didn't hold up as when it first was marketed.
I'll also will be trying Urban Decay but I'm totally sold on CLINIQUE!

If there's a mascara that works for you, let me know, would love to hear about it!

THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment