Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Welcome to the world of PLASTICA! Feb 2013

Here a Spring Trend on the runway that has been tweeked a bit. Fashion is a cycle but sometimes when they tweek it, you 4get how it looked originally.

So Plastic is wuts out this season...aka LUCITE; u've seen it...that chunky type of plastic u c in jewelry and even shoes...like the ones stripper wear lol. This type of hard and or clear plastic originated in the 1950s and has been around ever since. However it is more prominent for this Spring Season in various designs and colours. I'm sure some of you all have some in your jewelry box/case or whatever it is u store your accessories in..I know I got some..looking at me right now.

If you don't have any, these are quite affordable. I'll list some sites that carry them. Enjoy them chunk-style! THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!







www.amazon.com
www.forever21.com
www.jcpenny.com
www.macys.com
www.makemechic.com



Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment