Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Going Outta Space!!! Fall Nov 2012

This season, fashion is taking the shiny wrapping paper and decorations seriously! Like Lady Gaga and Flying Saucer materials but on minor sterioids yet effective.

Girls you may have noticed a lot  of metallic, embellished or sequined items out on the runway and I love every 1 of them. I even bought a pair of gold metallic sequin pumps!!! which I posted on my Facebook page. It's going to be everywhere and if you metallicized from head to toe, people might need super dark shades to drown out the glare emanating from so much shine..which by the way is a FASHION DON'T!

So take a look below, enjoy and as I always say..why not splurge on 1, 2 or 3 of these. They are fantabulously hawtttt!





So get SPACED OUT, GALAXY-STYLE! Check out my fave sites below for more ideas. Have fun & Be creative! THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

www.amiclubwear.com
www.bakersshoes.com
www.charlotterusse.com
www.forever21.com
www.gojane.com
www.kohls.com
www.lulus.com
www.makemechic.com

 HyperSmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment