Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

KNIT-picking for Fall Oct 2012

Oh my girls!!!!
October is here!!!! I can't believe we are 2 months away from Christmas????!! Where has the year gone? Well for those who live in climates that experience a dip in temps, KNIT clothing has hit the runway and looking snazzy as ever. You can find it in sweaters ofcourse, dresses, shorts etc. I know 4 sure I have some of these in my closest I'll just resurrect for the upcoming cold season.

OPEN KNIT SWEATER

CABLE KNIT

KNIT SHORTS


KNIT ZIG ZAG DRESS


Check out the sites below if you're looking to update ur KNITty-gritty wardrobe. Have Fun & Be creative. This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

www.ardenb.com
www.charlotterusse.com
www.forever21.com
www.gojane.com
www.hm.com/us/
www.loveculture.com 
www.lulus.com
www.makemechic.com

 HyperSmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment