Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Silver Bells in Summer 2012?

I'm back Fashionistas from a little vacay in Jamaica. Meanwhile I was also M.I.A. since the Olympics is on and if anyone wants to see a gala of hat azz men everyday for 10 days check out the Olympics. Im proud to say that my peoples, Trinidad and Tobago came home with3 bronzes in athletics and a GOLD in javelin (javelin u say???) yes Javelin.

Anywayz I'm not talking about actual silver bells but in August's edition of Cosmo, they mention brightening up your kicks with silver duds. Let your black heels, pumps, sandals etc take a back seat and SILVER-IT up for this summer The great thing is, silver can be worn with anything..there's no boundaries UNLESS u plan to wear a silver outfit and want to look like a roll of foil, keep the silver limited to your feet.

I'm sure you have a pair..if not check out the sites below for affordable pairs. I already have silver sandals and wedges I can dust off. As usual, have fun , b creative. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!






www.amiclubwear.com
www.bakersshoes.com
www.gojane.com
www.lulus.com
www.makemechic.com
www.victoriassecret.com


HyperSmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment