Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Double Up- Fall Trend 2012

So I saw this in Cosmo ( & no I don't only ready Como but I love how they bring out the different) and thought this something I can try because it is so bold and yet not as noticeable as you may think it is. It looked great on the model and I did a trial of it and it actually looked great.

Basically it is wearing to shades of lipstick- top lip orange and bottom lip pink or vice versa...seriously! These 2 colours work because from far it doesn't really look like 2 colours.

The other is wearing it on your nails. Orange as your base with pink tips of vice versa. I think this is a cool transition from summer to fall and I just might try it.



So have fun and enjoy. This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ! HyperSmash.com

2 comments:

  1. I would soooooooo do this...but i dont really wear make up outside of model stuff or special events lol

    ReplyDelete