Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

HAT ATTACK- summer 2011







My Fabulous Fashionista Followers,


This summer heat calls for protection. Yes we are thankful that it isn't cold but speaking for Florida, 2011 has brought sky-high temps, I didn't realize can make u so sweaty, extra thirsty, frizzy n dry.


So 1 way to protect ourselves from the stinging sun-rays....get a HAT! But not just any hat....be a little fancy schmancy with a FEDORA! A couple blogs back, I mentioned the crochet hat; yes that's in 4 the seaon of course but another Fashionable trend is the Fedora. It doesn't cost that much and it goes with just about anything.


The one I have on in the pic above, I bought from charlotte russe and not only does it shades the sun, it hides a frizz hair-day. If you have a plain coloured hat, you may want to add variety to it by adding a coloured scarf, ribbon or flower. So invest in one if it is your style. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!





1 comment:

  1. You look really cute in your hat. I personally don't wear hats because my head is too big. I will pass the info on to my sister though because she LOVES hats!!!

    ReplyDelete