Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spring'in to Pre-Summer 2011


























Ladies,


I'm making this a little more interactive for you readers. When I'm ready to post a blog, I'll message most of you to see if you have certain items in your closet as examples of the upcoming styles. This first trial I've used a couple of my own as you may be able to distinguish. For summer, the trends are BRIGHT COLOURS & PRINTS, + AIRY MATERIALS such as:


CROCHETS- tops, vests, dresses..you name it, crochet has it!



BRIGHT DRESSES- alot of pinks, yellows, oranges and lime greens are summonsing the Summer



FLOWERY DRESSES + BRIGHT SHOES- pair any flowery-print dress with bright shoes; may or maynt be the same colour as in the dress



PRINTED SHORTS- brightly coloured ones or those with stripes, splashes or bright designs and prints are beconing the beginning of sun-sea-sand-weather



BRIGHT/CREATIVE WEDGES- u name the colour and somebody got a crazy yet fun design



* Remember- always purchase a key item as it is guaranteed to circulate itelf in the near future. Have fun and always be creative. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!
http://www.15dollarstore.com/
























1 comment:

  1. I love crochet. Glad to see that it's in, so I won't look dated. I also love the shoes and the pink dress :-D. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete