Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 YR IN REVIEW & NYE GLAMOUR

My dear Fashionistas!!!

I cannot believe 2014 is over!!!! Where has the year gone? Well for starters, I can tell you this year had a lot of fashion statements and comebacks.

FASHION STATEMENTS
Red being the new black- for Spring
White being the new black- for Fall
Lots of prints- paintbrush strokes, graphics, tropical
Sky high heels
Envelope clutches
High slits
Neon everything
Coloured lipsticks- metallic and bright
Jewelled eyebrows

FASHION COMEBACKS
Nautical
High waist acid wash jeans
Jumpers
Leopard print
Cut-out swimsuit

In my own world this was a year of Action. A lot of things I placed on paper finally came through:
Completed makeup courses with top MUAs in Trinidad and the US (Pinky, Jennifer Bradley etc)
Became a Certified Image Consultant
Got my brand aka my logo
Registered my company A. Nichelle and Co. Image Consulting Services
Launched my website with intro vid

This was only the beginning of my journey. It wasn't easy as during these projects I faced many challenges, obstacles and mountains! But, I kept my head up and on God to give me grace and strength to push through. I persevered and I made it! I look forward to a fresh, brand new year and excited about the numerous opportunities and blessings God has already bestowed. Now to close of 2014 with a bang!

If you don't know, NYE is about glitz and glitter to the max. To glam up for tonight, it's ok to incorporate shiny items in your outfit:




Don't be afraid to shine as you close out the year. Celebrate to the max!!! I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year celebration and May God continue to bless you. Let's be more positive, kind, loving and forgiving in 2015. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

  Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment