Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Thangs for the New yr!- Jan 2014

So let's see what's in for this new year 2014. Granted I could have reported this at the beginning of the year..but all good things come to those who wait! lol

GWEN STEFANI OPI NAIL POLISH EDITION
I think I'm biased becuz I didn't care for Mariah Carey's sand impression collection but I'm sure into Gwen's edition in OPI...the colours are fab!


ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
This is self explanatory. All fashion gurus are letting us know that to transition from the winter dark colours add a pop of colour to your ensemble...and that my dearies is L'orange!




COVERGIRL BOMBSHELL VOLUME MASCARA
The reviews on this is that it's DA BOMB..Sooo I'll try it becuz I got some favorites and it sounds like it close to the Loreal one I already have. So I'll check it out!



METALLIC SHOEZ

These look great for the start of the year. Let's see what else is coming out! As usual HAVE FUN & BE CREATIVE. This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ!
Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment