Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Glitz & Glitter, Shiny & Sparkles- Winter 2013

Ok gals,

These are the final days of December before Christmas and before the brand new year of 2014. it has been a wonderful year as I have been behind the scenes working to get on another level of this blog. I truly enjoy sharing new fashion info with you!

As I wrap up 2013, I've had fun with a few fashion trends such as the tribal patterns, being Bold with Gold, skater skirts and envelope clutches. I have become particularly fond of this specific trend which I call the HIGHLIGHTER..ULTRA BRITE florescent/ neon green , yellow and pin...which I have attained either garments or shoes in such colours. Granted it i bright bu it's a pretty bright I fell in love with and it truly lights up the room.
 


But nothing says the holiday like some glitter and some sparkles. I just got my pedi with Essie's cranberry glitter infused nail polish and it truly gives ur toes that Christmassy feel. But Glitter is everywhere right now...eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascaras..even lipgloss and lipstick! And ofcourse your wardrobe and shoes. I have been playing a bit with glitter on my eye and it truly gives you that sparkly holiday look. So go for it..which ever one it is!





So gals, it's the holidays..have some fun with yourself. Dress up and go have a night out. You desrve it! You've worked very hard all year and I want to leave u all with this:

Continue to DREAM BIG
Continue to BELIEVE
Continue to HAVE FAITH
Continue to PERSEVERE
Continue to BE KIND
Continue to SMILE
And above all remember..ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

As aways, have fun and be creative! THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ signing out for the year of 2013! SEE U IN 2014!!!!! XOXO

Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment