Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

White OUT!- Summer 2013

Hellllloooo there!!!


Can u believe it's August already??? I can't believe 4 more months til Christmas??? Ohhh my! How time is

 flying! So as you can see, it's white on black background..why??? Well I'm creating a WHITE OUT effect!


So another high-fashion Summer trend is WHITE makeup. It's just a little something to take away from the summer heat. So white for summer is being worn, on the lids, on the the water line, inner crease or as a liner. I guess it's now time for white to be a dominant colour since we already know that white is where all colours on the colour wheel has come from.



I"ll most definitely will try this! Take a chance with some WHITE on eyes!!! 



As always, have Fun & Be Creative!! This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ!!Z!








Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment