Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Strappy Ankles- Summer 2013

Hello fellow Fashionistas!

It is almost the end of June (gasp!!! where are the months going to??) and the Summer trends are on the shelves so this will be a great time to get sale on Spring season items (which are still in style by the way!)

I e-shop a lot and lately I've been seeing more ankle strap shoes and they go from low heel to the highest stiletto high heel...and ofcourse..I love every one of them. I'm actually on the prowl for 1 to add to my snazzy shoe collection (mwahahaha).

So take a look below and as always, HAVE FUN & BE CREATIVE. This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ!





www.alloy.com
www.amazon.com
www.bakersshoes.com
www.charlotterusse.com
www.discountwomensdressshoes.com
www.forever21.com
www.gojane.com
www.lulus.com
www.makemechic.com
www.victoriassecret.com
www.wetseal.com
www.zappos.com


Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment