Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

What a Speckled Idea!- Spring Mani 2013

Fashionistas!!!!

Hope all is well with you all this MAY 2013! So flipping through my fav mag, guess what I saw...a type of mani that is not challenging at all. Im not a nail art person per se but most times I see something I'll like to try. I remeber trying the caviar mani and oh my...many bottles of caviar beads later..I do not like as I thought I would.

Now this idea..I love..tres simple. It clled the SPECKLED EFFECT.








This mani might be expensive at the salon sooooo I propose a DIY..all u need are the following:


GLITTER POLISH



PASTEL COLOURED POLISH

It's that simple and of course I'll be posting my results on my facebook page...SUPER EXCITEDDDD! 

As usual, Have Fun & Be Creative. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!


Hyper Smash

2 comments:

  1. one of my fav things to do, however i realise that some of the glitter polish arent in a fully clear polish, so they end up changing the colour of the polish that your originally put on...still worth a try tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you gotta try the ones in clear polish..you say mine right? Came out exactly like this!

    ReplyDelete