Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This BLOOMING Season- Spring 2013

Helloooooooooo Fashionistas!!!!!!!!!

It's April already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Spring brings..dum dum dum..FLOWERS n BLOOMS!!!!!!! What will Spring be without these two things which to me signals, "The Beginning of New Life!" Aside from fashion, I hope this new year and new Spring season and fwd brings new life with new joys, pleasures and goals!

So this season...blooms are everywhere..even down to accessories! I would know because I ordered some from forever 21 and I LOVE 'EM. When I think of flowers and blooms, I reflect on the novel, " The Secret Garden." If you haven't read such, you should...it gives you such an enchanting feeling and flowers create that same sort of atmosphere.

TIP- Plus size Ladies, take advantage of this trend as printed patterns balance out & accentuate your figure!

Check out the goods below & of course HAVE FUN & BE CREATIVE! THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!










www.bakersshoes.com
www.gojane.com
www.jcpennys.com
www.kohls.com
www.lulus.com
www.macys.com
www.makemechic.com
www.ninewest.com
www.nordstrom.com
www.victoriassecret.com
www.zappos.com

Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment