Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Go for GOLD!!! Winter 2012

My dear Fashionistas!

If you are on my Facebook page, FASHIONISTA NEWZ! u would have realized i was more in action there than on the actual blog. That's becuz I enjoyed my birthday weekend last weekend....I seriously enjoyed the heck outta it until the Monday I got a sinus infection. So i was not 100% to do a blog post. But regardless, I'm feeling much better..still nasal but I'm ready to hit the ground running again..in heels of course.

So I'm not talking medals or anything but during this winter season is always about the glitz, shimmery and shine. How else to play that off but with the lovely colour GOLD!! With this, I know there are lots of things in ur closet u can pull out for the Christmas Holiday season that are very goldish....or...u might want to upgrade what you don't have like the items seen below:









In the fashion world for this season..ALL THAT GLITTERS...IS GOLD! Check out the sites below for more GOLDEN ideas! This is FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

www.alloy.com
www.aldo.com
www.bakersshoes.com
www.charlotterusse.com
www.forever21.com
www.gojane.com
www.hm.com
www.khols.com 
www.jcpenny.com 
www.lulus.com
www.makemechic.com
www.macys.com
www.wetseal.com







Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment