Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shall I PURSE-U?

Since I've started this blog, I don't think I've dedicated a sole blog to clutches aka purselets (like how I call em).




I've been reading a couple mags this month (all becuz I mag-stalking hot ass Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte) and realized that they didn't really mention anything on clutches except Cosmo. Basically, Cosmo is saying amp up ur clutch swag. Clutches are bright, envelope-style and highly decorated. You can match 'em with your outfit or not to make a serious statement.

For more ideas, checkout the below sites and always have fun, be creative and enjoy. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!


www.asos.com
www.express.com
www.lulus.com
www.makemechic.com
www.nordstrom.com
www.target.com
www.victoriassecret.com

HyperSmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment