Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011 from Fashionista Newz with its 77th blog post!



My Dear Fashionistas,

I wanted to take this time to wish my followers and readers a Merry Christmas. It is a joyous time as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour Jesus and it is a time that I reflect on the 12 and more months Fashionista Newz has been up and running.

So I hope everyone has a safe holiday season and remember to spend time with loved ones and not loving things. Here are a couple of my personal pix I put together to remind you of the season's fashion of something Red, something Silver and something shiny!

Look out for a preview of 2012's fashion before the year end...all I can say is that..IT'S TIME 2 STEP INTO THE COLOUR WHEEL OF FASHION!!!

THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment