Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Premiere of America's Next Top Model!


Ok my fellow fashionista's...guess who's on again for the fall? Yes my dears, America's Next Top Model. Yes, the Runway and The Fashion Show are all occupiers until the real show comes along and this 13th cycle is extra special and dear to me. 14 girls 5'7 and under all compete to be the Next Top Model which includes a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl, a year of representation by Wilhelmina Models and a cover and six-page spread in Seventeen magazine. I'm 5'3, so I hope my height is represented well.

America's Next Top Model can be seen on the CW network, wednesdays at 8pm. Ok fashionistas, get ready to get ur critical pens out and start the elimination process. Will keep you up to date on the drop outs and sent-homes as the episodes roll along. This is Fashionista Newz!


No comments:

Post a Comment