Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fall Fashion Forward 2017

Hola Fashionistas!

I've been out a bit because I participated in something called Miami Carnival. Carnival for those who don't know, is a street festival like Mardi Gras where you wear a costume and parade with music on a truck. In Miami we don't get the street, we get a huge park which is good enough I guess but it does not compare to the original carnival in Trinidad and Tobago.

So we're in the Fall season and you've gotten a taste of the makeup that's out and about including Rihanna's 40 foundation makeup collection, Fenty, now it's time to touch base with the fashion side. So here's what out:

LUREX- stretchy and shiny material




VINYL- Glossy like patent



RED- Santa's colour of the season



I like what I'm seeing for Fall especially as it preps you for the Christmas season. As always, Have Fun and Be Creative. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment