Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

New Makeup- Fall 2017

Hola Fashionistas!

Well it has been a while because as we welcomed September, here comes hurricane Irma to Florida, which is where yours truly reside. I knew something was brewing in the Caribbean but I refused to believe that it was coming this way. But as I stepped off  my flight from NYC, I was hit with...Irma is coming to Florida and as a Category 5. Now I didn't experience hurricane Andrew which was a Cat 5 and destroyed Florida but now Irma was twice the size of Andrew and ofcourse panic mode began. Making sure shutters were on, having enough food supplies, water and gas....prepping for a hurricane is stress. Should I have evacuated? I could have but my family are here and we hunkered down and stayed positive. The closer Irma came, she changed her path so instead of a direct hit, we got the outer bands weather which was still much but it did damage in the Caribbean and Key West islands and Florida had many without electricity. But we remain Florida Strong!

Soooo as I return to fashion normalcy. Fall has some snazzy makeup to indulge in. Lots of  semi dark colours that blends in with the season.

I WANT KANDEE COLLECTION- by Too Faced Beauty Influencer Kandee Johnson
-Candy Eyes Palette: a mixture of neutrals

-Melted Matte Lipstick

-Candy Liner Black Licorice eyeliner


-Banana Pudding Brightening Face Powder- smells like bananas


TARTE FRESH FACE-  a 4 piece kit that's best to travel with or carry in your bag


BECCA CHAMPAGNE POP HIGHLIGHTERS

Stay tuned for part 2. These are definitely splurge worthy. As you await part deux, Have Fun and Be Creative. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment