Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Swimsuit I.D. 2017- Part 3

Hallo Fashioistas!

So swim I.D. continues and this week we'll talk about hiding that stomach and masking a big butt and hips.

CAMOUFLAGE:

Tummy-
If your tummy may not as flat as you desire according to the models you see in swimsuit mags, then you can hide it with high waist bikini bottoms, tankini or a whole suit in a pattern or dark colours Remember dark colours minimize. These are also awesome to appear as if the torso is elongated.






Big butt and huge hips-
I think women should embrace their curves and rolls or however their body may be but if you choose to, skirt bikini bottom will assist in hiding the size of your hips or booty.



I hope the Swim I.D. series has been helpful so far to get you ready for summer as it's around the corner and looking cute at the beach or pool is a necessity!

As always, have fun and be creative. THIS IS FASHIONISTA NEWZ!




No comments:

Post a Comment